The kit retails for $5,895 dollars and applies to either the MKV Golf R32 or Audi A3 8P 3.2 VR6 platforms. The turbo is a Precision 6262 CEA with a billet compressor wheel. A set of six upgraded fuel injectors is included along with the tuning software. Optional software for the DSG transmission in the A3 is also available.
Excellent work by 034 Motorsport, full specs, pics, dyno, and teaser video below.
- 100% Complete Hardware/Software/Fueling Package
- 425 Horsepower & 386 Foot-Pounds of Torque on 91 Octane
- Capable of up to 705 Horsepower with Additional Upgrades
- 034Motorsport 3.2L VR6 24V Exhaust Manifold with T3 Flange and Integrated O2 Bungs
- Precision 6262 CEA Turbocharger with Billet Compressor Wheel (Available with Journal Bearing or Ceramic Ball Bearing CHRA)
- Precision 38mm Wastegate (Pre-Calibrated)
- 034Motorsport 3.5" Downpipe with Wastegate Recirculation and Connection to Stock Exhaust.
- 034Motorsport Cold Air Intake with Carbon Fiber Heat Shield and Open Element Filter
- 034Motorsport Front Mount Intercooler Kit with Garrett 600 Horsepower Core
- 034Motorsport Billet Aluminum Bypass Valve
- 034Motorsport Intercooler & Intake Plumbing (Mandrel-Bent Aluminum and Wire-Reinforced Silicone Hoses)
- 034Motorsport SAI Delete Plate
- 034Motorsport Silicone Breather Hose with Integrated Billet PCV valve
- 034Motorsport Silicone Coolant Relocation Hose
- Stainless Steel Braided Turbocharger Oil Feed & Drain Lines
- Gasket, Hardware, Clamp Kit - Everything Needed for Installation
- 034Motorsport 3.2L 24V VR6 Stage 1 Turbo Kit ECU Upgrade
- Bosch 550cc EV14 Fuel Injectors (Set of 6)
- EV1 to EV6 Injector Connector Adapters (Set of 6)
- Plug and Play Intake Air Temperature Sensor Extension Harness
Recommended Supporting Modifications:
- Unitronic Stage 3 DSG Software
- 3" or Larger Downpipe-Back Exhaust System
- 2006 - 2008 Audi A3 3.2L VR6 (8P)
- 2008 Volkswagen R32 (MkV) Mk5
- The Precision 6262 CEA Turbocharger is available with a Journal Bearing CHRA or Ceramic Ball Bearing CHRA. Please select the desired option below. The cermaic ball bearing CHRA spools up slightly faster and has better transient response, but both turbos perform extremely well.
- Some components of the kit are specific to either the 8P Audi A3 3.2L VR6 or MkV Volkswagen R32. Please select your vehicle below.
- Installation of the FMIC requires clearancing of the bumper reinforcement and core support. Installation of the turbocharger requires clearancing of the heat shield.
- The upcoming "Stage 2" kit will require the use of a 034Motorsport Compression-Dropping Cylinder Head Spacer, which will be available separately for existing "Stage 1" customers.