Ok, so essentially some of the newer 2013 Audi's (Volkswagen puts a speaker by the firewall) play an audio file with a speaker designed to make you think the car sounds better than it does. What's the problem? Well, when you get a performance exhaust system this now conflicts as the audio file doesn't change yet it still plays. Here is how to get rid of it:
1. To access this fuse box (on the end of the drivers’ side of the dashboard), wedge a flat head screwdriver under the cover to pry it off. Note that there are three clips, at arrows in Figure 1.
2. Locate the factory fuse puller tool (Arrow A in Figure 1).
3. Consult the fuse location diagram in your car’s owner’s manual. Typically, the fuse is labeled “Sound actuator/exhaust sound tuning” and is located at position 5 4. of fuse block A on the driver’s side end of the dashboard.
5. Pop off the purple fuse guard frame on the proper fuse block (Figure 2).
6. Remove the proper fuse as listed in your Owner’s Manual.
7. Put the purple fuse guard frame back in.
8. Replace the fuse cover.
9. Go be pure on the open road.
Problem solved. Now if only manufacturer's would stop faking it and instead just work on having valved exhaust systems.