Close

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Shift Sector Race

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Thanks for the write up Terry.

EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Did anyone see that Vishnu 335i in blue versus the JB4 car in white that was running RB turbos? The video was on e90post but probably got taken down since... its e90post. If the blue car was Wedge then he probably shouldn't be so enthusiastic because that was not 422whp on a normal low reading Mustang dyno... The race wasn't even in the realm of close. Could of been other people though. Wish the video was still up.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Never mind, thread is still up...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1581 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rudypoochris Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Never mind, thread is still up...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQoCBByW-GM
    Enjoying the youtube commentary:

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1581 Post(s)

The vishnu E85 car got raped.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1581 Post(s)

M3 crashed after hitting the dust, not too stoked about that surface:

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    The vishnu E85 car got raped.
    I really hope that wasn't Wedges car, otherwise there really isn't much to say... that isn't 420whp on a normal Mustang Dyno if the RB car is in the high 400 or low 500s on a Dynojet.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1581 Post(s)

I really hope that wasn't Wedges car, otherwise there really isn't much to say... that isn't 420whp on a normal Mustang Dyno if the RB car is in the high 400 or low 500s on a Dynojet.
    Hope it isn't either with the way he portrayed it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Enjoying the youtube commentary:

Click here to enlarge
    LMFAO!! Sh*t on em bro.. Click here to enlarge
    09' CTS-V Sedan- Black Raven, Auto, Recaros, Stock for now..

E60 M5 SMG - Sapphire Black exterior, Black interior,
    Full leather, Ventilated comfort seats, Aluminum trim, Alcantara Headliner, Matte Black front/side grills, 20% window tint, Plasti Dipped Black Wheels, Hardwired 9500ix, RPI scoops(Red), Block off plates, BMC filters (c/f delete), Evolve-R Stage 2 Tune, Muffler & Secondary Cat Delete

P500s S6 DSC OFF- ALL DAY, EVERY DAY.. Unless it's wet out

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)

M3 crashed after hitting the dust, not too stoked about that surface:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmYvPG1T2yU
    I belieive that's @dreikraft going into the dirt. I'm not too sure though.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    458 Post(s)

That is Wedge racing Serg. Like I said Wedge's car is running well for a stock turbo car. I think I told him at the event I would guess he is around 450-460rw. Serg was running unleaded race gas along with a single CM10 nozzle and an 80 additive. In that trim we did 502rw on the dyno. I'm sure he also has more in his car next time too with E60, a 3.5 bar map sensor, more boost, and more advance.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

which car is which?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    458 Post(s)

Sticky you should move this thread to the kill section or leave it in the N54 FI section, a lot more viewership over there!
    Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    458 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    which car is which?
    Serg put several cars on him as expected. I pulled about the same on the 70 additive but started behind so only wound up a little ahead IIRC.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

i guess i should have read the vid description huh Click here to enlarge

still like to see the vid of the 2 of you.. funny how things look when reviewed on tape Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    458 Post(s)

Yeah me too! One thing about this rolling race culture I dislike (I'm a drag race guy), is in drag racing, you either win or lose. If you win by as little as possible that's considered a good thing. But in rolling races, everyone expects you to go all out every single run. And if you don't, even though you won the race, they still claim victory.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)

Good vids on the prior page that HPF E46 M3 and that Evo really stand out as silly fast
    We stay swingin...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    That is Wedge racing Serg. Like I said Wedge's car is running well for a stock turbo car. I think I told him at the event I would guess he is around 450-460rw. Serg was running unleaded race gas along with a single CM10 nozzle and an 80 additive. In that trim we did 502rw on the dyno. I'm sure he also has more in his car next time too with E60, a 3.5 bar map sensor, more boost, and more advance.
    I guess I just feel his comments about 420whp on a Mustang dyno are kind of out the window if that was versus 500rw on a dynojet. I think your estimate of 450rw is about right. There is a huge difference between 500rw and 450rw when talking about stock turbos since 500rw is past the cusp where you typically are just making as much increase in heat as you are more boost. Tbh for near 20lbs of boost I am not too impressed by 450rw. I am doing 430rw with no DPs and no Cobb with 91 and E85 at 17.5 psi and I am not octane limited. I am preferring to running more timing as opposed to boost to preserve the turbos. The way he made it sound, I thought he would of been significantly faster.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sledgehammer Click here to enlarge
    Good vids on the prior page that HPF E46 M3 and that Evo really stand out as silly fast
    That Evo is a little screamer.. It strait ran on that HPF 2.5. And that right lane was supposedly pretty bad with excessive dust. AWD still moved out though.

I'm assuming the UGR Lambo had either traction or mechanical/boost issues to get yanked by the Evo like that? He was in the right lane..
    09' CTS-V Sedan- Black Raven, Auto, Recaros, Stock for now..

E60 M5 SMG - Sapphire Black exterior, Black interior,
    Full leather, Ventilated comfort seats, Aluminum trim, Alcantara Headliner, Matte Black front/side grills, 20% window tint, Plasti Dipped Black Wheels, Hardwired 9500ix, RPI scoops(Red), Block off plates, BMC filters (c/f delete), Evolve-R Stage 2 Tune, Muffler & Secondary Cat Delete

P500s S6 DSC OFF- ALL DAY, EVERY DAY.. Unless it's wet out

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    458 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

I guess I just feel his comments about 420whp on a Mustang dyno are kind of out the window if that was versus 500rw on a dynojet. I think your estimate of 450rw is about right. There is a huge difference between 500rw and 450rw when talking about stock turbos since 500rw is past the cusp where you typically are just making as much increase in heat as you are more boost. Tbh for near 20lbs of boost I am not too impressed by 450rw. I am doing 430rw with no DPs and no Cobb with 91 and E85 at 17.5 psi and I am not octane limited. I am preferring to running more timing as opposed to boost to preserve the turbos. The way he made it sound, I thought he would of been significantly faster.
    I don't want to take anything away from his car. I've been "that guy" running stock turbos running well. But I think in rolling race events BS generally reins supreme. The rubber really hits the road at the dragstrip where you get a timed ET and MPH. Click here to enlarge
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

3 out of 3 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    I don't want to take anything away from his car. I've been "that guy" running stock turbos running well. But I think in rolling race events BS generally reins supreme. The rubber really hits the road at the dragstrip where you get a timed ET and MPH. Click here to enlarge

Your so right about the drag strip. Sad part is most of the people over never run there car to see what it legitimately run. They all live off dynos and theory's.
    2007 e90 335 6at Rb turbos, Fbo, meth

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1581 Post(s)

Sticky you should move this thread to the kill section or leave it in the N54 FI section, a lot more viewership over there!
    More viewership but event results belong here since this is not all n54 related. I will think about it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1581 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by litz4244 Click here to enlarge
    Your so right about the drag strip. Sad part is most of the people over never run there car to see what it legitimately run. They all live off dynos and theory's.
    Well said.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by litz4244 Click here to enlarge
    Real men do the trifecta Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Well said.
    Thank you sir.
    2007 e90 335 6at Rb turbos, Fbo, meth

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast