Close

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 162
  1. #76
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,267
    Rep Points
    32,707.2
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Autobahn335i Click here to enlarge
    Respect Sticky. It's refreshing to see such open critic from the mouth of a member of the jewish community.

    I'm trying to figure out why people think I'm a member of the Jewish community.

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Luxembourg
    Posts
    1,191
    Rep Points
    917.6
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I'm trying to figure out why people think I'm a member of the Jewish community.
    Well, for starters your name is jewish.
    E92 335i SB / Black Leather / 6AT / Navi Prof / Sunroof / Active Steering
    Mods: Performance Seats / Performance Exhaust / RB Turbos / M3 CF Roof / Brembo GT BBK 355/345 / Rollcage / M3 Mirrors / Forge FMIC / QUAIFE LSD / Ohlins R&T / M3 Suspension Parts / Vorshlag Camberplates / Megan Toe Links / LeatherZ Gauges / Extended M3 DCT Paddles / ER Sports OC / AR OC / Aux Radiator / AR catted DP / COBB Pro-Tune
    Next: GTS Wing

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,267
    Rep Points
    32,707.2
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Autobahn335i Click here to enlarge
    Well, for starters your name is jewish.
    Or Catholic. Could also be Muslim as well.

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    286
    Rep Points
    291.7
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Yes Reputation No
    I dont mind what religion, sex, sexual prefrence, race or nationality people are, as long as they are willing to look at all things from both perspectives respectfully.

    1 human life is always a measurement, 130 killed vs 5? what is fair?
    1995 BMW M3GT nr:111/350 TwinTurbo and some other mods.

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    le Paris
    Posts
    6,618
    Rep Points
    -98.0
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    Good. When $#@!ing piece of $#@! terrorists setup rocket launchers in schools, it's the terrorists fault when innocent bystanders get killed. It sucks, and I hate to see footage of kids bodies being carried away....but the world needs to come together and agree that people who use women and children as human shields should be hunted down and killed like the rabid dogs that they are. At least Israel is attempting to go after high value targets. Those $#@!ing terrorists just lob bombs not giving a $#@! who they hit. I say $#@!'em up good.
    dude i'm not justifying Hamas act or something like that. Who started this war? Hamas and i know that. But, i can't close my eyes to Israel's way of handling the situation. Their acts are as $#@!ed up as Hamas'.

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    le Paris
    Posts
    6,618
    Rep Points
    -98.0
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by M3GTtt Click here to enlarge
    1 human life is always a measurement, 130 killed vs 5? what is fair?
    All people are equal. All lives are important. No one can say my life values more than yours. But you have to realize it's a war. You don't stop fighting because you've gone beyond your kill limit. No one does.

    This is one of the moments that i say screw all the religions. People die left and right because of religion from the rise of the very first religion, they have done way more harm to our race than good.

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    286
    Rep Points
    291.7
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sorena Click here to enlarge
    This is one of the moments that i say screw all the religions. People die left and right because of religion from the rise of the very first religion, they have done way more harm to our race than good.
    100% agreed
    1995 BMW M3GT nr:111/350 TwinTurbo and some other mods.

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,600
    Rep Points
    3,236.6
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    33


    Yes Reputation No
    Gotta admit iron dome is some seriously awesome $#@! though...
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

    Other people eat shit and die.

    I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.


    Click here to enlarge

  9. #84
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    le Paris
    Posts
    6,618
    Rep Points
    -98.0
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DBFIU Click here to enlarge
    Gotta admit iron dome is some seriously awesome $#@! though...
    Yup. Israelis sure know how to make defense systems.

  10. #85
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,267
    Rep Points
    32,707.2
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sorena Click here to enlarge
    Yup. Israelis sure know how to make defense systems.
    With American funding.

  11. #86
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    575
    Rep Points
    1,555.9
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    16


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    With American funding.
    True, you ever wonder what would happen if every country stopped importing and exporting. Each country having to survive on its own. Only on what it can produce within itself.
    Click here to enlarge

  12. #87
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,230
    Rep Points
    502.1
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Scorpion Click here to enlarge
    True, you ever wonder what would happen if every country stopped importing and exporting. Each country having to survive on its own. Only on what it can produce within itself.
    I'd love to see that happen. While the US imports more than it exports....what we export is much more important to the rest of the world than what we import. For example, our computers, semiconductors and medical equipment make up 25% of our exports. Another 20% is made up of industrial machinery and equipment, plastics chemicals and petroleum products. We also export more services that we import.
    The world would be screwed if we stopped all that. Especially considering the fact that the things that we import are mostly non essential items. We have plenty of oil reserves to last at least 50-75 years and during that time it would be easy to find alternative fuels to replace carbon based.

  13. #88
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Valley Stream NY
    Posts
    3,327
    Rep Points
    2,780.2
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    28


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    With American funding.
    They did buy quite a few F-16s and F/A-18s from us...and we gave them Patriot Missile systems back in the day.

  14. #89
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Valley Stream NY
    Posts
    3,327
    Rep Points
    2,780.2
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    28


    Yes Reputation No
    and we funded them for this in return for stakes in their technology, since it seems to be outdoing our Patriot Missile defenss lol

  15. #90
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,230
    Rep Points
    502.1
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Itsbrokeagain Click here to enlarge
    and we funded them for this in return for stakes in their technology, since it seems to be outdoing our Patriot Missile defenss lol
    You can't compare the Iron Dome to the Patriot system - Iron dome cannot take out larger SAMS etc....and the original Patriot has been upgraded from the PAC2 and PAC3 and is not pretty much obsolete with the new MEADS missile defense system that is now taking it's place.

  16. #91
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    575
    Rep Points
    1,555.9
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    16


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    I'd love to see that happen. While the US imports more than it exports....what we export is much more important to the rest of the world than what we import. For example, our computers, semiconductors and medical equipment make up 25% of our exports. Another 20% is made up of industrial machinery and equipment, plastics chemicals and petroleum products. We also export more services that we import.
    The world would be screwed if we stopped all that. Especially considering the fact that the things that we import are mostly non essential items. We have plenty of oil reserves to last at least 50-75 years and during that time it would be easy to find alternative fuels to replace carbon based.

    I concur.

    China would be pretty well off as well.
    Click here to enlarge

  17. #92
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,267
    Rep Points
    32,707.2
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Itsbrokeagain Click here to enlarge
    and we funded them for this in return for stakes in their technology, since it seems to be outdoing our Patriot Missile defenss lol
    This is a defensive system for mortars and crappy little rockets, completely different.

    We gave them money so they could develop this and give them aid on top. It's not like we are getting anything out of it.

  18. #93
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Encino,CA
    Posts
    8,096
    Rep Points
    5,888.4
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    59


    2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    This is a defensive system for mortars and crappy little rockets, completely different.

    We gave them money so they could develop this and give them aid on top. It's not like we are getting anything out of it.
    A lot of programming an chip technologies for missile rockets etc comes from Israel. Just so you know, they are providing them with a brain pretty much. That's what US gets out of it.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

    It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

  19. #94
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,267
    Rep Points
    32,707.2
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    A lot of programming an chip technologies for missile rockets etc comes from Israel. Just so you know, they are providing them with a brain pretty much. That's what US gets out of it.
    It's in their interest to have those companies there (like Intel) producing chips so they can say hey we need defense look at how important our stuff is.

  20. #95
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,171
    Rep Points
    526.1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    1 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    weeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

  21. #96
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,600
    Rep Points
    3,236.6
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    33


    2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    BTW Iron dome isnt weak $#@!. It is the most complex missle defense system in the world. It can actually detect the trajectory of a rocket, calculate where it is going to land and if it will not land in a pre-determined populated area the missle system will not fire, to conserve armament. Israel exports brainpower, lots of it. They have 10x more tech start-up companies per capita than any other country. They develop not just defense systems but also highly advanced photorecognition (your xbox kinect visual recognition was developed by an israeli company and sold to microsoft), they develop tons and tons of software and hardware for technical industries in every field.
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

    Other people eat shit and die.

    I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.


    Click here to enlarge

  22. #97
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Valley Stream NY
    Posts
    3,327
    Rep Points
    2,780.2
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    28


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    This is a defensive system for mortars and crappy little rockets, completely different.

    We gave them money so they could develop this and give them aid on top. It's not like we are getting anything out of it.
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    A lot of programming an chip technologies for missile rockets etc comes from Israel. Just so you know, they are providing them with a brain pretty much. That's what US gets out of it.
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    It's in their interest to have those companies there (like Intel) producing chips so they can say hey we need defense look at how important our stuff is.

    What fastgti and dbfiu said. Its up on wikileaks. We funded them in return for the technology they produced with our funds.

    Yet the govt said NASA was a waste of taxpayer dollars. Where do you think all your navigation systems originated from? Google Maps? Your iphone maps? Your Garmin Nuvi or TomTom? And here we are using taxpayer dollars to fund Israel so we can get more tech out of them. I dont get it.

  23. #98
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Valley Stream NY
    Posts
    3,327
    Rep Points
    2,780.2
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    28


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GG///M3 Click here to enlarge
    weeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Where have you been? Mert has been running wild....

  24. #99
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,155
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    oh.... dec 21st is sooo far away, how could any of these events ever be correlated..? Click here to enlarge

    im just waiting for the blue turbin to appear

    The thing is, Israel does it right, don't $#@! around or were gonna fight back, its a pretty simple process, most violence, as fast as possible, as hard as possible, to get the result you want.. don't drag the $#@! out
    Now when Russia does that everyone gets mad but US and Israel can do what ever they want somehow, media makes it justified.

  25. #100
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,267
    Rep Points
    32,707.2
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Itsbrokeagain Click here to enlarge
    What fastgti and dbfiu said. Its up on wikileaks. We funded them in return for the technology they produced with our funds.

    Yet the govt said NASA was a waste of taxpayer dollars. Where do you think all your navigation systems originated from? Google Maps? Your iphone maps? Your Garmin Nuvi or TomTom? And here we are using taxpayer dollars to fund Israel so we can get more tech out of them. I dont get it.
    We give them billions in aid and sell them our weaponry. Basically gifts, let's not act like we're getting something special out of this. This whole Israel issue puts the USA in a precarious position.

    Using our tax dollars to fund Israel's defense versus an American Space agency? Ya that makes sense...

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •