Close

    • USP Motorsports VR6 turbo swapped B5 S4 tops 1200 horsepower to al four wheels

      It's been a little while since we heard anything from USP Motorsports on their beast of a B5 S4. Around this time last year it was making 1076 horsepower to the wheels and going 171 miles per hour in the 1/4 mile.


      Well, output is now at 1213 to all four wheels:


      What changed? Who knows. It is still on a Haltech Elite ECU and tuned by Crispeed Tuned. The turbo is a Precision 7685 and USP Motorsports says there is more in it.

      The VR6 remains king of high horsepower Audi/VW builds.


      This article was originally published in forum thread: USP Motorsports VR6 turbo swapped B5 S4 tops 1200 horsepower to al four wheels started by Sticky View original post
      Comments 10 Comments
      1. gaspam's Avatar
        gaspam -
        big turbo VR6's sound so good, almost as good as the 5 cylinder motors
      1. gaspam's Avatar
        gaspam -
        everytime is see USP's car it reminds me of way back in the day racing out at alligator alley area and they show up and some miami wannabe racers that show up leave butthurt and full of excuses like in this classic usp race (back when the S4 was only around 900whp).... after the race dude is all butthurt and making crap up

      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by gaspam Click here to enlarge
        everytime is see USP's car it reminds me of way back in the day racing out at alligator alley area and they show up and some miami wannabe racers that show up leave butthurt and full of excuses like in this classic usp race (back when the S4 was only around 900whp).... after the race dude is all butthurt and making crap up
        Oh my I remember that, glorious.

        Pull his seats... lol. 'Don't put my car down.' $#@! off sore loser.
      1. gaspam's Avatar
        gaspam -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
        Oh my I remember that, glorious.

        Pull his seats... lol. 'Don't put my car down.' $#@! off sore loser.
        it hits home to me because i am from miami and there are so many douches like that sore loser guy, and they are so clueless that its pretty much impossible to argue with them, like when he called the USP car a pro mod car and he was going to go home and get his pro mod car to have a fair race, even though the porsche guy claimed 1300hp and the s4 was at 900 lmao
      1. Stevenh's Avatar
        Stevenh -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by gaspam Click here to enlarge
        it hits home to me because i am from miami and there are so many douches like that sore loser guy, and they are so clueless that its pretty much impossible to argue with them, like when he called the USP car a pro mod car and he was going to go home and get his pro mod car to have a fair race, even though the porsche guy claimed 1300hp and the s4 was at 900 lmao
        Also from Miami. Can confirm it's a city full of idiots. I'll have to pull the video of later.
      1. Stevenh's Avatar
        Stevenh -
        Lmao. I've never seen the quintessential Miami tough guy who just doesn't understand when to shut his mouth so well captured in such little time.
      1. gaspam's Avatar
        gaspam -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Stevenh Click here to enlarge
        Also from Miami. Can confirm it's a city full of idiots. I'll have to pull the video of later.
        it gets worse every year lol! I moved about hour north to delray beach (next to boca) because i couldnt take it anymore lol
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Good shot of the engine bay:

        Click here to enlarge
      1. subaru335i's Avatar
        subaru335i -
        I like the VR6 but my favorite part is the tuner is called Chris Pee'd
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        60-130 in 3.35:

        Click here to enlarge