Close

    • RS3 Sedan + E85 tune + bolt ons = 10.5@130 in the 1/4 mile

      The Audi RS3 sedan along with the new TT-RS are making a mockery of everything else in the German automotive tuning world. Seriously, an RS3 sedan with bolt ons and ethanol can go toe to toe on a quarter mile dragstrip with a Porsche 911 Turbo.


      Audi created a monster.

      This RS3 sedan has:

      - Iroz FMIC
      - Custom Code E85 tune
      - Iroz Downpipe
      - IE intake
      - Drag rubber

      That's all it takes for mid-10's.




      This article was originally published in forum thread: RS3 Sedan + E85 tune + bolt ons = 10.5@130 in the 1/4 mile started by Sticky View original post
      Comments 11 Comments
      1. gaspam's Avatar
        gaspam -
        there is another stock turbo RS3 out there running 10.3/134 as well (also a different guy running 10.4/134 too)

        Attachment 57299
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by gaspam Click here to enlarge
        there is another stock turbo RS3 out there running 10.3/134 as well (also a different guy running 10.4/134 too)
        They're pulling weight I assume.
      1. gaspam's Avatar
        gaspam -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
        They're pulling weight I assume.
        yeah per his IG he removed passenger seat + rear seats and has lightweight battery .... so nothing too major though
      1. lulz_m3's Avatar
        lulz_m3 -
        Hrm... do my kids really need college THAT bad? Daddy needs a new toy...
      1. Payam@BMS's Avatar
        Payam@BMS -
        I want so bad. I just can't add another car to the stable.
      1. ezec63's Avatar
        ezec63 -
        What do these run FBO with just pump 93 octane?
      1. spool twice's Avatar
        spool twice -
        I believe on pump the highest trap speed is 127 or 129, i don't recall what it is anymore since 1/4mile times are scattered throughout the interwebs
      1. gaspam's Avatar
        gaspam -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ezec63 Click here to enlarge
        What do these run FBO with just pump 93 octane?
        there is a 10.9/129 with just a tune on stock tires from unitronic in canada so it was technically on 94, not 93 but i believe the tune is a 93 tune regardless
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by lulz_m3 Click here to enlarge
        Hrm... do my kids really need college THAT bad? Daddy needs a new toy...
        College is a waste of money today. Buy whatever you want and have them get loans.

        This car is a huge value to boot...
      1. ezec63's Avatar
        ezec63 -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by gaspam Click here to enlarge
        there is a 10.9/129 with just a tune on stock tires from unitronic in canada so it was technically on 94, not 93 but i believe the tune is a 93 tune regardless
        Was that full weight? Just wondering what they would run on the everyday street setup where you're not stripping out the interior and don't have E85 pumps available.
      1. gaspam's Avatar
        gaspam -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ezec63 Click here to enlarge
        Was that full weight? Just wondering what they would run on the everyday street setup where you're not stripping out the interior and don't have E85 pumps available.
        supposedly it was, as it was shop car