Close

Page 195 of 207 FirstFirst ... 95145185193194195196197205 ... LastLast
Results 4,851 to 4,875 of 5167
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ecampbell Click here to enlarge
    I have no need to prove anything to you.

you are an Internet warrior
    lol, no that is you...more projection.... you see, internet warriors are the ones that go around calling people stupid and morons and flunky and then cry afoul when people rebuttal you using facts

you're a spoiled old brat who's mommy and daddy probably never told him "no"....you are used to everyone just agreeing with you because you are the "rich guy"

now, knowing your "smartness" you are probably gonna come back with some "at least i know my mom" derogatory remark Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by gaspam Click here to enlarge
    lol, no that is you...more projection.... you see, internet warriors are the ones that go around calling people stupid and morons and flunky and then cry afoul when people rebuttal you using facts

you're a spoiled old brat who's mommy and daddy probably never told him "no"....you are used to everyone just agreeing with you because you are the "rich guy"

now, knowing your "smartness" you are probably gonna come back with some "at least i know my mom" derogatory remark Click here to enlarge
    100% self made and had the student loans which i repaid to prove it. I heard you defaulted on your loans - is that true?

Warrior, resorting to try to attack my family...desperate even for you.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I commend you for repaying you loans. Not too many can actually say that these days.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I too repaid every single student loan. Just a hair over $120K

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    100% self made and had the student loans which i repaid to prove it. I heard you defaulted on your loans - is that true?
    prove it, provide the payoff documents... I am sure you will come back and say "i dont have anything to prove to you" blah blah blah... dont make statements you cant back up

and you heard i defaulted on my loans? LMAO, ok, from whom, prove it (there is that pesky lack of proof from you again)... I'll wait Click here to enlarge .....are you in the 3rd grade now playing the "I heard..." game? well I heard you you got kicked out of canada for molesting squirrels .... is that true?.... see how dumb that game is.

btw, I didnt take out student loans, so another ecampbell fake news story Click here to enlarge you deal in conjecture and hearsay, not fact

Warrior, resorting to try to attack my family...desperate even for you.
    wait grandpa, isnt this you from 9-27-2018 in post #4677 ? is your dementia setting in ?

I know your mother had many many children some even with the same father but I as much as you wish, I am not your bro.
    so what was that hypocrite? your tiny little brain severely lacks self awareness lol! Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I'll start, here are my student loan details, paid in full. Almost $140K in loans, just over $120k disbursed, every single penny paid back.

Not all of the loans were needed, I chose to pay many of my tuition bills, however the schools require you to take out financial aid to cover their position. This is what gets many students into trouble, the money is there and it is pretty easy to accept.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Love Big Joe:

N54 ACF 6466 Meth MOTIV / E70 #1 JBD / E70 #2 JBD

Got Boost?
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    lol pretty funny trolls got trolled back by rep sen bill cassidy when they tried to ambush him and use their kids as pawns

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    712 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by F16HTON Click here to enlarge
    I too repaid every single student loan. Just a hair over $120K
    How do you guys spend so much money? I went to SDSU and in state tuition was like $1500 per semester. I was making around $2000/month working part time and came out of college with no debt at all. Even had my own little apartment and Corvette lease. Click here to enlarge

The student debt scam needs to be resolved. Kids borrow easy money for promises of great careers, universities jack up their prices since there are so many kids with money to pay, and while it works out OK for 20% of us 80% wind up with $100k in debt and low prospects for employment with useless degrees.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, S55s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Ha! That was awesome.

-Rich

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    How do you guys spend so much money? I went to SDSU and in state tuition was like $1500 per semester. I was making around $2000/month working part time and came out of college with no debt at all. Even had my own little apartment and Corvette lease. Click here to enlarge

The student debt scam needs to be resolved. Kids borrow easy money for promises of great careers, universities jack up their prices since there are so many kids with money to pay, and while it works out OK for 20% of us 80% wind up with $100k in debt and low prospects for employment with useless degrees.
    With my master @ USC, I did not need to borrow a single dollar. I had every single penny needed to cover tuition which was $128K. I did not need to go to USC, could have went somewhere else, but I chose to go there.

Because everyone is pretty much auto-approved for loans, many schools require you to take them out to leverage their position (USC did).

In the past years (look at my history) the loans you did not need could be cancelled and refunded to the government. Since Obama, they do not really give you that option anymore.

Had I wasted the $$ away (which could have been easy to do), I could have been in debt that would have been hard to overcome.

All the while, I also paid tuition for my one of my daughter's at UC Davis and the other at UC Santa Cruz. Graduated both of them with zero debt, zero loans.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    712 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    All that easy loan money just drove the prices you had to pay cash. I wonder how many people borrowing $120k to go to USC and coming out with an English or psychology degree wind up hopelessly in debt for years? Most of my friends who did not graduate with engineering degrees who went to high end schools are still paying it back, 15+ years later. Click here to enlarge

Anyway IMHO the root of the problem is predatory student lending, that drives up education costs for everyone, and until reformed this problem is not going to get better.
    Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    All that easy loan money just drove the prices you had to pay cash. I wonder how many people borrowing $120k to go to USC and coming out with an English or psychology degree wind up hopelessly in debt for years? Most of my friends who did not graduate with engineering degrees who went to high end schools are still paying it back, 15+ years later. Click here to enlarge

Anyway IMHO the root of the problem is predatory student lending, that drives up education costs for everyone, and until reformed this problem is not going to get better.
    I had read an article in the WSJ about a dentist who was educated at USC who owes in excess of $1M in student loans.

Read the article and it really paints a picture on how easy it is to get into debt for those who lack personal courage and integrity.

IMO predatory loans have nothing to do with it. Every single person who accepts a student loan is counseled on EXACTLY what the loan is going to cost them. There are no secrets. The counseling describes how the interest compounds.

It also does not take a rocket scientist to understand that a school is going to charge as much as they can for tuition. The are a business and a business sets its prices based upon supply and demand.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

College is big business and that is why I stopped at two degrees. Plus, they're useless. What was I spending hundreds of thousands for? What benefit do I have? If I invested my tuition in real estate I'd be retired.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2400 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    How stupid is Elizabeth Warren? What did she think was going to happen? Get a pass for a test that shows 1/1024 heritage?

She nuked herself. Doubt she will lose her senate seat but any chance of ever running for president is dead.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2400 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    How stupid is Elizabeth Warren? What did she think was going to happen? Get a pass for a test that shows 1/1024 heritage?

She nuked herself. Doubt she will lose her senate seat but any chance of ever running for president is dead.
    the funny thing is at first the MSM tried to lie and say it revealed she was 1/32 native, which is just enough to classify yourself as native, but then turned out they didnt know how to do math (liberals cant do math, shocker i know ) and they had to issue correction that she is actually 1/1024 Click here to enlarge

what's even more funny is her percentage is less than the amount of native ancestry that the average european americans have lol

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    712 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    712 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky2 Click here to enlarge
    College is big business and that is why I stopped at two degrees. Plus, they're useless. What was I spending hundreds of thousands for? What benefit do I have? If I invested my tuition in real estate I'd be retired.
    In most cases I agree with you. Engineering is useful as are other practical degrees though where you are learning some specific skillset that has demand for it.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    In most cases I agree with you. Engineering is useful as are other practical degrees though where you are learning some specific skillset that has demand for it.
    If I would go back to school that would be the only reason. I love learning that stuff, but I'll never be able to catch up or keep up with you. So, I just work for you Click here to enlarge
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2400 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2400 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Absolutely there are instances where you need a certain skill set but even engineering aspects can be taught at certain trade schools.

But yes, there are practical degrees. Gender studies is not one of them.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2400 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Payam@BMS Click here to enlarge
    If I would go back to school that would be the only reason. I love learning that stuff, but I'll never be able to catch up or keep up with you. So, I just work for you Click here to enlarge
    Why are you selling yourself short? Ambition can propel a man pretty far.

Personally? I intend to be ahead of everyone.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2400 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge