Close

Page 162 of 208 FirstFirst ... 62112152160161162163164172 ... LastLast
Results 4,026 to 4,050 of 5177
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I refer everyone to post #2 in this thread (not to throw Joe under the bus). I do agree we should settle this at the track...I don’t know what you have and you have never seen me run...any takers?

On a more serious note, my comments are just that, differing views. I will be the first one to say nothing personal and throw the olive branch out in the most sincere way possible, F16 thank you for your service in helping make NORTH America safer...perhaps the highest compliment a non-American could ever give you. The Mercedes is a definite and possibly the Aston will be at SEMA. Come check out my hauler as there will be hospitality and you are the first one I will give a shot of my $5 wiskEy or whisky.

Now that the love fest is over, Trump has gone back to his playbook of giving nicknames and insulting natives, so much for the president of the US being a role model for children Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Opinions change over time and Trump earned my respect and vote.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky2 Click here to enlarge
    Opinions change over time and Trump earned my respect and vote.
    Same, if nothing else, more people are involved and care about politics than ever before which is a GOOD thing. People should care, people should vote. We need to keep the people we vote in MUCH more accountable for their actions. Too many people vote a party and do not use logic.

I also really want the wall built and for ICE to do their job 100%. http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...ration-99-per/
    N54 ACF 6466 Meth MOTIV / E70 #1 JBD / E70 #2 JBD

Got Boost?
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I think building the wall and having many "big, beautiful gates" is the way to go. Process all immigration through a port of entry, make the process smoother, more streamlined, and more accurate.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Obama DHS Sec. Jeh Johnson: I Freely Admit We Detained Children, "It Was Necessary"

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BlackJetE90OC Click here to enlarge
    Obama DHS Sec. Jeh Johnson: I Freely Admit We Detained Children, "It Was Necessary"
    so does that make the obama administration a nazi regime too ? Click here to enlarge

this $#@! is all so fake and manufactured because the DEMS are losing ground in the polling for midterms

anyone heard about mueller and russia investigation lately? nope, so what now? oh i got it, KIDS ARE IN CAGES BECAUSE OF TRUMP! ARGHHHH the horrors! NAZISSSSSSSSSSS

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    The Sarah McLachlan videos are more powerful than the blatantly phony photos (to include the white child above). Skid row has literally moved into my neighborhood here in Hawaii and surrounded our block with a homeless encampment.

Not one of them are going hungry or thirsty. The leave trash from food, drinks and liquor everywhere and piss and $#@! on the sidewalk.

The ACLU is right there to defend them when the police show up. It's all part of the #RESIST movement and not wanting $1M plus condos to be built.

Once the next building opens they will move from the block surrounding ours to it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    so now the DEMs are calling for people to harass anyone that works for trump... happened again this weekend in FL with pam bondi at the movies

Democratic Rep. Maxine Waters of California over the weekend sought to bring the 'resistance' to a new level when she urged supporters to swarm Cabinet members at gas stations and anywhere else they're seen.

"If you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd and you push back on them and you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere," Waters said

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...take-turn.html

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    712 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky2 Click here to enlarge
    Isnt n54tech a BMS circle jerk? Click here to enlarge
    In some ways although we have plenty of trolls floating around to keep things interesting. Click here to enlarge
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, S55s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    New CBS tracker poll.

63% want migrant families caught illegally crossing the border either deported or arrested/detained
    51% supports building the wall

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2401 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    ...and lost.
    It was all a big setup.

I really don't understand why gays/trans or whatever need to force their sexuality/lifestyle down other people's throats.

I don't go around waving my dick while yelling straight pride and forcing people to acknowledge my sexual preference or else they are bigots.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2401 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ecampbell Click here to enlarge
    The Mercedes is a definite and possibly the Aston will be at SEMA. Come check out my hauler as there will be hospitality and you are the first one
    I'll be at SEMA. I'll check it out.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2401 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    New CBS tracker poll.

63% want migrant families caught illegally crossing the border either deported or arrested/detained
    51% supports building the wall
    That's from CBS so it is more like 70%.

Immigration is a losing issue for the dems. They just don't have any options at this point other than burning it all to the ground.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    It was all a big setup.

I really don't understand why gays/trans or whatever need to force their sexuality/lifestyle down other people's throats.

I don't go around waving my dick while yelling straight pride and forcing people to acknowledge my sexual preference or else they are bigots.
    start the #dickmetoo movement.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    712 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by gaspam Click here to enlarge
    so now the DEMs are calling for people to harass anyone that works for trump... happened again this weekend in FL with pam bondi at the movies
    Same general intolerant behavior that leads liberals to riot when conservative speakers attend university events. I used to be afraid of the far right "preppers" living in backwaters stock piling guns and food for the next civil war... Now I'm more afraid of violent mobs of liberals. lol.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, S55s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by gaspam Click here to enlarge

Democratic Rep. Maxine Waters of California over the weekend sought to bring the 'resistance' to a new level when she urged supporters to swarm Cabinet members at gas stations and anywhere else they're seen.

"If you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd and you push back on them and you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere," Waters said

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...take-turn.html
    Pres just tweeted about Maxine, it will surely be a tweet that will force snowflake MSM to cover Maxine’s insanity. He called her “an extraordinarily low IQ person”.Click here to enlarge

He knows a tweet like that will trigger them and not let the story get buried. Even Schumer called her out, saying her harassment instructions where “not right” and “not American”.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Sh*t is going down in Iran. Pulling out of the Iran Nuclear deal and reinstating sanctions has brought increased pressure on Iran regime.

Massive protests in last few days.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Travel ban!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2401 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Pulling out of the Iran Nuclear deal and reinstating sanctions has brought increased pressure on Iran regime.
    The Iranians will overthrow their own government. We don't need to do anything.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2401 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by F16HTON Click here to enlarge
    Travel ban!
    Just more winning...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    ^ LMAO!!!! Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2401 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    They should have included Nancy Pelosi's spark of divinity in it.