Close

Page 187 of 214 FirstFirst ... 87137177185186187188189197 ... LastLast
Results 4,651 to 4,675 of 5349
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2418 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Rumor is Rosenstein is resigning... this is huge.

Whatever Trump is going to declassify has the rats running scared.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    How embarrassing, Kavanaugh just has to admit on national tv he was a virgin through high school and college. His girlfriends from 30+ years ago now are going to testify under oath they never had sex.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BlackJetE90OC Click here to enlarge
    How embarrassing, Kavanaugh just has to admit on national tv he was a virgin through high school and college. His girlfriends from 30+ years ago now are going to testify under oath they never had sex.
    all of it is so stupid and fake and now stormy daniels lawyer is trying to get in on the action too... this $#@! show is starting to make me understand why sharia law still exist lol

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Meh not that embarrassing.

The sad part is having to reveal his sex life for the world to see in response to an allegation with zero merit. While sitting next to his wife...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by gaspam Click here to enlarge
    you actually need to take a course in logic as you dont quit grasp the subject....

therefor by your own words/ logic, if trump only bangs his first on the stand in outrage, when it's one of his targets then Transgender and/or blacks are not one of his targets, thus no "banging his fists on the stand in outrage"

ah back to being your pretentious "look at me, I'm an old rich guy overcompensating for my inadequacies by telling everyone how cool i am with my rich guy travels, yachts and $12K bottles of booze"..... for someone who dislikes Trump's braggadocious personality, you sure are a lot like him Click here to enlarge
    dichead i offered to buy you a coffee..nothing more or less

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ecampbell Click here to enlarge

When I read it , I saw it as a dig as well. How about you send him a bag of beans from Italy. Now that would be a way you could buy him coffee.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Check out this guy who is tired of this crap in California.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Wellllll Cosby got his.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2418 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ///MPOSTER Click here to enlarge
    Check out this guy who is tired of this crap in California.
    I'm quite familiar with housing in Fullerton. You wouldn't believe what a racket the city government has going.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2418 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    LOL did 4chan really just pull this off with Avenatti? Doubt he'll go away but it exposes what a fraud he is:

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    dumb old rich man, I'm not your friend go back to your post #3730 where you clearly stated that as well

and your "offer to buy me a coffee" was a way for you to brag that you are in italy drinking espresso's .... what you think I'm gonna just take off work last minute and go charter a private jet to fly 8 hrs to go have a coffee with you and then fly 8 hrs back home?

In Italy for another day - come over I will buy you an espresso.
    god you are dumb

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    LOL did 4chan really just pull this off with Avenatti? Doubt he'll go away but it exposes what a fraud he is:

https://www.BoostAddict.com/images/i.../hSpSbDq-1.png

i saw that and it is hilarious ! his twitter was public up until this morning, so it does kinda jive Click here to enlarge

hmmm why would a public figure attention whorre's account go from public to private overnight with timing perfectly coinciding with the 4chan post/ claim? Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Between this and one of the Krassenstein brothers O’Keefeing himself, been a good 24 hours.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2418 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by F16HTON Click here to enlarge
    Krassenstein brothers O’Keefeing himself
    I missed that one? Man do those do those $#@!s annoy me.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    You’ve got to google it, basically he was outed on hidden video by someone in what appeared to be his home stating that he is paid by the resistance (very well) to harass @POTUS.

Those guys are most undoubtedly undee federal surveillance warrants due to their open criminal fraud cases.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2418 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2418 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by F16HTON Click here to enlarge
    Those guys are most undoubtedly undee federal surveillance warrants due to their open criminal fraud cases.
    Yeah the Feds raided them and so forth but will they see prison bars?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Yeah the Feds raided them and so forth but will they see prison bars?
    nope because it happened under obama's watch and Krassensteins were on his side, so as we all know, if you are connected team soros/ obama/ globalist progressive new world order, then you dont get no stinkin' time Click here to enlarge

https://www.thedailybeast.com/feds-s...-ponzi-schemes

Despite that detailed account of the illicit activity that allegedly enriched the Krassensteins, the federal government never charged either of the brothers with a crime, instead opting to simply go after what prosecutors alleged were their ill-gotten gains. The government eventually seized $450,000 from them.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    the first 30 seconds of this lol dude has some nasty hemorrhoids or something lmao

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by gaspam Click here to enlarge
    dumb old rich man, I'm not your friend go back to your post #3730 where you clearly stated that as well

and your "offer to buy me a coffee" was a way for you to brag that you are in italy drinking espresso's .... what you think I'm gonna just take off work last minute and go charter a private jet to fly 8 hrs to go have a coffee with you and then fly 8 hrs back home?

god you are dumb
    Dont get so excited, I didnít say I was your friend as i have bought coffee for many people I thought were idiots. You have no idea what I am thinking so you cant say nor do you have any idea what i meant

Upon re-reading you are the dumb one to think I could be serious that i would buy you a coffee in Italy.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Dont get so excited, I didn’t say I was your friend as i have bought coffee for many people I thought were idiots. You have no idea what I am thinking so you cant say nor do you have any idea what i meant

Upon re-reading you are the dumb one to think I could be serious that i would buy you a coffee in Italy.
    oh sick burn grandpa lol

I actually didnt think you were serious, hence why i called out your attempt to use your "Italy espresso date invite" as an excuse to pontificate your richness..... damn man you are seriously dumb

Oh and i am gonna be in mogadishu for vaca next week, why dont you meet me at the al Shabaab clubhouse for some tea... seriously bro it will be great, they will love to see you flash your richness and they will be surely impressed and give you all the adulation you desire! lol Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Now the virgin through college is suddenly a gang rapist from ages of 16-18 years old. They took this from groping to gang rapping in less than a week. Why donít any of these claims have any witnesses to back them up? Not one, in fact the people apparently said to be at these parties say the parties never existed.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Now the virgin through college is suddenly a gang rapist from ages of 16-18 years old. They took this from groping to gang rapping in less than a week. Why donít any of these claims have any witnesses to back them up? Not one, in fact the people apparently said to be at these parties say the parties never existed.
    the avanatti claim is the most ridiculous as they accuser claims she went to about 10 house parties with kavanaugh and his buddies, who "she knew to be part of a gang rape group" , and then eventually she was gang raped by them too

LOL ok so you know someone is part of a gang rape group, and you as a girl, still go to 10 different house parts with that group.... that's like me going to hangout with isis in syria and then complaining when they kill me

this is so dumb